Monday, March 7, 2011

Man(uela) of Steel

Last night we received our teaching placements.  I will be heading to Gori in about an hour to teach at school #7.  Two other teachers will be with me in the city and several more just one town over.  I couldn't be more happy with my placement, I cannot wait to visit the fortress and the Stalin museum, which my guidebook notes is the "most interesting museum in Georgia." 

I am excited and nervous to meet my new family and co-teachers.  After a week of training and meeting with teachers who have been here since August, I have so much information, but at the same time still do not know what to expect next.  I am also still nervous about teaching, but it's now time for me to jump into the deep end.  Land of Stalin here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment